It’s great to e-meet you! I’m Lisa Carman, Resume Guru and LinkedIn Profile Expert. After 3 clients in 1 month called me a “Resume Guru”, I embraced the title and haven’t looked back. Leveraging over 20 years in Corporate America, in 2010 I launched my business, Resonating Resumes and spend each day doing the work I love most – connecting with powerful leaders and business professionals and writing Resumes, CVs and LinkedIn Profiles that result in job interviews!
More about Lisa Carman
WHAT I DO BEST:
I guide leaders and business professionals to first understand their true value and then articulate that value on the Resume/CV, on LinkedIn and in interviews.
A supporter of my community, I am proud to partner with community non-profits to deliver Resume Writing, Interviewing Skills and LinkedIn Profile Branding and LinkedIn Marketing workshops virtually and in-person. I am here to positively impact as many people as possible.
I’ve personally written over 2,000 Resumes/CVs and I’m still excited each and every time I meet a new client. I have a gift for connecting quickly with clients and identifying distinguishing strengths, traits and achievements.
I can’t wait to meet you and learn about your amazing experience and successes!
- Named in the Top 15 LinkedIn Experts in the Denver, Colorado area by Influence Digest+ in May, 2023. https://influencedigest.com/top-linkedin-experts/top-linkedin-experts-denver-2023/
- An “Amazon Bestseller Contributing Author” in Alfred Smith’s book, “HIRED! Every Employment Method”. Buy on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Hired-Every-Employment-Method-Alfred/dp/0999766503
Taking ownership for your own value is what my work is all about. I’m committed to providing top value to you, my client. The goal is to create a Resume/CV and LinkedIn brand that represents you with power and purpose and gets interviews. By the end of our collaboration, you will feel more prepared for interviews and excited for job search.
- New motivation to explore your career change options and advance your goals
- A custom, keyword-rich professional or executive-level Resume or CV, including MS Word and pdf files and an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Resume file
- Training on how to tailor your Resume to Job Description keywords
- LinkedIn branding and keyword integration training
- Your personalized LinkedIn Profile content and branding, written in an MS Word document
- LinkedIn content upload support
- LinkedIn best practices training and coaching
- A customized Cover Letter, ready to tailor to a company and Job Description keywords
- Career Transition Strategy
- Job Search Coaching
- Career Coaching
- Salary Negotiation Tips
- Hourly coaching/training available
I use a personalized approach with each client. Because you are a unique individual, I customize each Resume and LinkedIn Profile process to what YOU need.
Our Collaborative Process:
- Free Discovery Consultation: To answer all your questions and ensure I’m the right writer for you.
- We begin your project with a 1-hour phone call. I have many questions for you and each answer leads me to the next question.
- I am likely to assign Action Items to you (i.e. providing me with a Job Description of interest or making a list of your Achievements).
- Within 1 week, I deliver the first draft of the Resume. Then, you provide critical feedback on the first draft.
- I deliver the next version.
- When we both agree your new Resume is the best it can be (in terms of relevancy and reflecting your best), I produce the FINAL Resume files (MS Word, pdf, ATS) and email to you.
- The LinkedIn Profile is typically the next step. By the time I’ve finalized your Resume, I know you well enough to write your LinkedIn Profile and brand in your voice.
- Repeat steps 3-6.
- If selected, I upload your new LinkedIn content and provide a detailed training session so you get the most bang out of your LinkedIn time-buck.
Method of Delivery for Services
Resume: $850.00 (Customized to you and tailored to jobs of interest key words.)
Interviewing Skills Coaching, Job Search Coaching and Career Coaching: $225.00 per hour rate.
Cover Letter: $200.00 (You’ll never need another Cover Letter! I develop an MS Word Cover Letter file matching the Resume design and with placeholders and personalized examples of tailoring the Cover Letter to the Job Description.)
LINKEDIN PROFILE OPTIONS
- $1,100.00 THE WHOLE SHEBANG: Writing the entire LinkedIn Profile, plus upload support, plus 60-minute LinkedIn Best Practices training session.
- $600.00 LINKEDIN ABOUT ONLY: Writing the LinkedIn About section only – the toughest section for anyone to write for themselves (and I throw in the Headline for free).
- $225.00 PER HOUR RATE for DIYers to explain how to make your LinkedIn the best it can be, train you on LinkedIn best practices and explain my recommendations for increasing your visibility to recruiters and other hiring authorities. This typically involves 1-3 hours.